Our global reach this year was impressive. Highlights from 2011-2012 include:
- Reaching over 12,000 people in over 1,400 households through our income generation or educational programs.
- Piloting the Ox Plow Initiative in rural Northern Uganda where women were able to triple their farmed acerage resulting in dramatically increased yields.
- Selecting 30 new top-performing girls to attend secondary boarding school through our Girls Education Program.
- Partnering with individuals from Singapore to San Francisco to Afghanistan to Australia to host over 2,000 Bead Parties and events.
- Engaging over 76,000 students on how to take action against extreme poverty with our youth curriculum.
|Annual Report 2011-2012|
|Annual Report 2010-2011||Annual Report 2009-2010|
|Annual Report 2008-2009||Annual Report 2007-2008|
We take transparency and accountability seriously. We participate in an annual audit in both our US and Kampala offices. We are a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, ID# 20-1683139. We encourage you to view our annual Form 990s listed below.