Become a Wholesale Partner
We offer hand-crafted, recycled paper bead jewelry and natural Shea butter products*. We are a member of the Fair Trade Federation and the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO). We take pride in our ethical product lines made by Ugandan women, determined to work their way out of poverty.
Our paper bead jewelry line includes:
- 15 designs of necklaces, bracelets, earrings, loose beads and jewelry bags, available in solid and variegated colors
- Beads made from locally-sourced recycled paper and finished with an eco-friendly non-toxic, odorless, transparent sealant.
- Each piece of jewelry features our stainless steel signature BeadforLife tag.
- Necklaces finished with silver-plated clasps, earrings with sterling silver hooks and bracelets with no metal content
Our Shea butter product line includes*:
- Luxuriously moisturizing products high in antioxidants and unsaponifiables
- Shea butter from a chemical free extraction process
- Made with sustainably-harvested ingredients
*Our Shea line is currently not available outside North America. However, our raw Shea Nilotica is available in bulk on international orders. Please contact Europe@beadforlife.org for more information.
Stronger in Partnership
We are excited about the possibility of partnering with your store and community. BeadforLife believes in the power of collaboration to educate and engage others. We provide promotional materials to help connect your customers with our story and the meaning behind our beads and shea products. Additionally, partners receive new product updates, ordering support, and a BeadforLife hang tag with each piece purchased. We gladly refer customers to your store if they are in the area so they can hand select items. Our goal is to build long-term and mutually beneficial partnerships with each of our Wholesale Partners.
Thank you for considering joining our international grassroots movement of people working to Eradicate Poverty One Bead at a Time®.
North America: Opening order minimum is $250; $100 on subsequent orders. Orders must be prepaid with a credit or debit card. Orders ship within five business days.
We accept returns for damaged products if notified within five days of receipt of your delivery (buyer pays shipping). We are not responsible for shipping delays due to inclement weather. Please allow more time during the holidays. We cannot credit orders not received after 21 days if we have shipped and the tracking information shows delivery was made. If you do not receive your order within 14 days, please contact our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.554.5901, ext. 117.
Europe/Asia/Australia: Opening order minimum is €200; €100 on consecutive orders. Net 30 terms. Payment: PayPal, Euro check or Bank transfer.
For questions, please contact our team in North America: email@example.com or call 303.554.5901, ext. 120; or for our team in Europe (for Europe/Asia/Australia), please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org or call +33 466.733.476.