Make it a Fundraiser
Make your BeadforLife Marketplace a Fundraiser
Spark opportunities in local communities, too.
Every BeadforLife Marketplace raises funds for our programs in Uganda. But when you make it a fundraiser, you have the opportunity to raise funds for your school, church or another nonprofit organization of your choice.
NOTE: The fundraiser option is ONLY available for US and Canadian hosts.
You can make a fundraiser out of an online, in-person or combo BeadforLife Marketplace. Choose the fundraiser option when you register, and we’ll donate 20% of your proceeds to your chosen nonprofit.
Important note for Canadian hosts: All donation checks will be sent to the charity of your choice in U.S. dollars.
Here’s how to participate
Step One: Select the non-profit organization you want to support.
- If you live in the US, make sure the organization is registered as a 501c3 non-profit with the IRS and that you can obtain a copy of its IRS Form W-9.
- Helpful Hint: Use this suggested email copy to request a W9 from the organization you choose to support.
- If you live in Canada, make sure the organization is listed on the Canada Revenue Agency's Charity Listings website as a registered charity.
Step Two: Register online.
Be sure to check the Fundraising box on the registration form.
Step Three: Send us confirmation of nonprofit status.
- If you live in the US, send an IRS Form W-9 (taxpayer identification) to your customer care contact to confirm nonprofit status for the organization you are choosing to support.
- If you live in Canada, confirm and forward the correct mailing address for your selected charitable organization to your Customer Care contact.
Step Four: Host your BeadforLife Marketplace!
As you’re promoting and hosting, make sure to let people know they’re supporting two great causes at once!
Step Five: Return your proceeds and unsold items to BeadforLife.
Once we receive your returned BeadforLife Marketplace box and all the funds you raised, a donation check will be written directly to the organization you designate when you registered your BeadforLife Marketplace.
DISCLAIMER: You must be in good standing with BeadforLife in order for the donation check to be processed. Please be sure that all materials and funds raised are returned to BeadforLife within the allotted time frame. If you receive a Pre-Collections letter from the Business Team, you will no longer be eligible for a donation check.