Become a Wholesale Partner
We offer hand-crafted, recycled paper bead jewelry and natural shea butter products*. We are a member of the Fair Trade Federation and provisional member of the World Fair Trade Organization. We take pride in our ethical product lines made by Ugandan women determined to work their way out of poverty.
Our paper bead jewelry line includes:
- 15 designs of necklaces, bracelets, earrings, loose beads and jewelry bags, available in solid and variegated colors
- Beads made from locally sourced recycled paper and finished with an eco-friendly non-toxic, odorless, colorless sealant
- Each piece of jewelry features our signature BeadforLife branding tag
- Necklaces made with silver-plated clasps, earrings with sterling silver hooks and bracelets with no metal content
Our shea butter product line includes*:
- Luxuriously moisturizing products high in antioxidants and unsaponifiables
- Shea butter from a chemical free extraction process
- Made with sustainably harvested ingredients
*Our shea line is currently not available in Europe.
Stronger in Partnership
We are excited about the possibility of partnering with your store and community. BeadforLife believes in the power of collaboration to educate and engage others. We provide promotional materials to help connect your customers with our story and the meaning behind our beads and shea. Additionally, partners receive new product updates, ordering support, and a BeadforLife hang tag with each piece purchased. We gladly refer customers to your store if they are in the area so they can hand select items. Our goal is to build long-term and mutually beneficial partnerships with each of our Wholesale Partners.
Thank you for considering joining our international grassroots movement of people working to Eradicate Poverty One Bead at a Time®.
Make a beautiful and powerful statement by offering BeadforLife’s handmade, ethical and eco-friendly products in your store.
Interested in becoming a Wholesale Partner or want to learn more?