The Elements Collection: Earth, Wind, and Fire Necklaces
Embrace the elements with these stunning new eight-strand necklaces: Earth, Wind, and Fire. The 33-inch necklaces feature African handmade beads beautifully strung onto a durable plastic line with complementary seed beads. Courageous and colorful, the Earth, Wind, and Fire necklaces—named for their colors—create a powerful look and an empowering opportunity for the women who make them. Made by the Kiira group in Kampala, Uganda.
- • African handmade paper beads strung on durable Nylon thread and gathered by a coconut shell bead
- • Finished with a signature BeadforLife tag
- • 33 inch luxurious length to make an impact
- • Offered in three color families with silver or brass seed beads
- • Made by the Kiira group in Kampala, Uganda
Our products are handmade from recycled paper; because of this each one is as unique as the woman who made it. You can always ask for something specific in the "Special Requests" field above.