Bring Street Business School to Your Community
Want to empower those you serve & increase their income exponentially?
Are you looking to take your social programs for people living in poverty to a whole new level through greater income generation? Not sure where to start?
Street Business School (SBS) provides a proven and effective solution for you.
A ready-to-deliver entrepreneurial training program designed specifically for individuals living in poverty. This innovative program breaks down traditional stereotypes, builds confidence and offers hands-on business skills and personalized coaching.
- Getting out of your comfort zone
- Business identification
- Finding capital and starting small
- Market research
- Business planning
- Growing your customer base
- Money management
Partner with SBS to Receive:
- An engaging 8-day, on-site, Immersion Workshop in Kampala & lead coach certification
- A ready-to-use curriculum platform – trainer workbook, participant handouts and testimonials
- Standardized monitoring and evaluation tools to track your impact
- 12 months of implementation support – monthly coaching and updated materials
- Brand toolbox with co-branded templates – training and promotional materials
- SBS Network Membership for one year, with the ability to renew
Street Business School impact:
- 81% of program participants graduate with at least one business
- 54% average increase in income
- 531% average income increase for those who enter the program earning less than 65 cents a day
What we provide
We provide all the knowledge you need to run your own SBS program. During our Train-the-Trainer Immersion Workshop, participants will experience all modules of the SBS program, and will also be trained in the “behind-the-scenes” educational philosophy and operational aspects of the program.
You will also receive a Guide to SBS Implementation, your take home Immersion Workshop Workbook with supporting training materials, and tools to help you localize the curriculum, and track your SBS progress and performance. After the training, you will have coaching support for 12 months to help you implement SBS effectively.
- Two staff for 15-20 hours per week for on-site training and follow-up with SBS coach
- Computer access for communication with SBS coach, data entry and networking
- Funding for local implementation, including staff salaries, training venue rental, printing and minimal training supplies, communication, transportation to and from trainings and three coaching visits
- Materials described in "Our Commitment"
- Eight nights hotel for two people
- Three meals a day during the training
- Training field trips and evening excursions, as planned by SBS
- Travel to and from Immersion Workshop and visas
- Personal expenses and purchases made during training, including alcoholic beverages or hotel services
BE AMONG THE FIRST TO HEAR WHEN APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR OUR NEXT COHORT